Thank you for considering adopting a pet from AnimalKind and bringing it into your loving home! It is easy to fall in love with the cats, kittens and dogs in our care.
You can see many of the animals online but you should always call ahead to make sure the animal is still available. We also get new animals in every day. A staff member will be happy to help you make the right choice for you and your home.
With every adoption, for which we kindly ask a $ 75 donation, we provide spaying/neutering, distemper and rabies vaccinations, FelV testing and microchipping.
Is this your first time adopting?
All our animals and their adoptive families have different needs. If this is your first time or you have adopted before, there are a many things to consider when choosing your new family member.
- Do you want a kitten, puppy, or are you looking for an adult animal?
- Do you want a lap cat or an independent one?
- Will the pet be allowed outdoors?
- Do you currently have pets in your home?
- How many hours will the pet be left alone?
- Do you live in an apartment or a house?
- Are there young children in the house?
- Can you afford proper care for a pet? Food and veterinary bills can be costly.
- Make sure you have the supplies you need before brining an animal home.
What you need to know before adopting
- (Optional & highly recommended) Make an appointment to visit us and spend time with the animals before adopting
- Browse through our complete listing of different adoptable animals
- Complete the adoption application
- Be patient as we process your application, contact your references, and follow up with you
Consider fostering an animal
Becoming a foster parent can be a very rewarding experience. It can also be very time-consuming, depending on your foster cat or kitten’s individual personality. If you are intersted in fostering an animal, click here to learn more