Strengthening the natural bond between humans and animals with programs and services to enhance the well being of all.
Placing over 1,000 animals annually in loving homes
Rescuing over 1,300 animals every year
Work with law enforcement to fight animal abuse
Providing low or no cost veterinary care
Spaying/Neutering over 2,400 animals each year
Helping pet owners, especially those in need
OUR FIGHT AGAINST EUTHANASIA
Every year, we rescue over 1,300 animals, place over 1,000 of them in loving homes, and provide over 2,400 spay/neuter surgeries. AnimalKind is making significant progress in protecting animals from euthanasia, creating an innovative approach to provide emergency services for pet owners in need, humanely reducing the overpopulation of unwanted animals, rescuing those threatened by cruelty, abandonment and neglect, finding homes for cats and kittens and making our communities a safer, healthier place to live.
SERVING OUR COMMUNITIES
- Rescuing strays reduces the incidence of disease for humans and animals
- Decreases potential disease for humans and animals (rabies barrier)
- Services like low/no cost spay/neutering, emergency boarding and free food programs make owning a pet and the love they give, affordable for all members of our community
- Microchipping brings lost pets back to their loving homes
- Education programs helps new pet ownership succeed
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
Give the love of pet ownership to special needs populations
Make YOUR COMMUNITY free of unwanted cats and kittens
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
DONATIONS | MAKE A DONATION TODAY
Through your generous donations to AnimalKind NY, we are able to:
- Rescue felines from abuse, injury and homelessness
- Provide free or low-cost medical services
- Offer no/low cost spay/neuter options
- Provide emergency boarding services for pet-owners in need
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness
- Being there for the communities in need of help for their pets
VOLUNTEER | FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN VOLUNTEER
If you are interested, please contact us at: (518) 822-8643