Volunteer at the shelter. Whether you can spend 2 hours a week or 24 hours a week, we need you!
- Morning Hours(8AM–12PM): Cleaning the adoption center, vet trips, trapping.
- Afternoon Hours (12–4PM): Help with brushing and petting kittens and cats, cleaning ears, etc.
- General: Mailing, fundraising
Foster-care cats and kittens: Foster homes and care are needed for cats and kittens while Animalkind seeks purr-fect adoptive homes. We will provide food and will be in constant contact with you. As we sometimes experience unusually high numbers of cat emergencies we frequently in sudden need of "foster parents".
- Caretakers: Currently, we are feeding 180 cats in 15 managed colonies. We have several caretakers who visit the colonies on a daily base to feed and monitor the cats for newcomers or cats who need medical attention. If you are interested in being a caretaker, please contact us.
- Trappers: The demand for our trap/neuter/return service has grown and we need volunteers to trap the cats as well as transport them to and from one of our veterinarians.
- Public Relations: We need people who can offer computer skills and some spare time for public relations, advertising, design, creating donation food boxes, newsletters, mailings, grant research and writing, fundraising, etc.
- Carpenters: We need shelters built for feral cats in the winter.
If you are interested, please contact us at: (518) 822-8643 or CLICK HERE